|this is how I works in my comics team .|
first, drawing the BG on separated paper.
I suggesting to use the larger paper, especially if you want to draw some background details.
second, put it together with the foreground drawing, (my comics team using Photoshop CS 2.0 for digital finishing/toning)
have fun yourself in making comics!
I'm Oni, the background artist for EKYU comics-team...|
- is wanting to see Codetz, my beloved orange tomcat (he's missing since April 2011) and Pilgrim, my spoiled orange tomcat (missing since March 2014)
- fangirl of Yusa Kouji's seductive voice
Task to do:
- learn how to sew my own costume.
- learn how to draw comics background effectively...
- Inktober sketches for Black Crown Maid and Butler Cafe oTL...
- gift-art for
- gift-art for &
PS. I'm sorry if I'm not around here in the moment. I still busy working on 3 comics projects with my team ekyu...
Current Residence: Antapani/Pasirkoja - Bandung - Indonesia.. hehe
MP3 player of choice: AIMP
Skin of choice: my fav bishounen's skin XD
Favourite cartoon character: Mirai Trunks, Snape, Nuada Silverlance, Riddick, Hisoka, Ichimaru Gin, Akabane, Zoro, Kitamura Yu...
Personal Quote: Promise made to be broken. Memory happened to be forgotten