|this is how I works in my comics team .|
first, drawing the BG on separated paper.
I suggesting to use the larger paper, especially if you want to draw some background details.
second, put it together with the foreground drawing, (my comics team using Photoshop CS 2.0 for digital finishing/toning)
have fun yourself in making comics!
I'm Oni, the background artist for EKYU comics-team...|
- is wanting to see Codetz, my beloved orange tomcat (he's missing since April 2011) and Pilgrim, my spoiled orange tomcat (missing since March 2014)
- fangirl of Yusa Kouji's seductive voice
(still) Pending Schedule List TT.TT:
- artworks for: Adhib, Shirei Shou, mbak Yuvita, Kaoru-kun.
- gift-art for: Black Crown Academy
Task to do:
- learn how to sew my own costume.
- learn how to draw comics background effectively...
- gift-art for
- gift-art for &
PS. I'm sorry if I'm not around here in the moment. I still busy working on 3 comics projects with my team ekyu...
Current Residence: Bandung - Indonesia.. hehe
Favourite character: Mirai Trunks, Snape, Nuada Silverlance, Riddick, Hisoka, Ichimaru Gin, Akabane, Zoro, Kitamura Yu, Jung Tae Soo (Bad Guys)...